Understanding your REAL Ayurvedic "Body-type" - Prakruti & Vikruti
March 1st, Sunday at 2 pm, Ojai, CA
Understanding your REAL Ayurvedic "Body-type" - Prakruti & Vikruti.
- Part of Khabir's summer 2020 Ojai series on traditional Ayurveda
Prakriti and Vikruti are ayurvedic concepts used to describe the constitution and imbalance of an individual's body. Let us study both of them.
In this class, you will learn :
- - What is your original "body-type" - Prakruti.
- - What is your imbalanced "body-type" - Vikruti.
- - What it means when they are the same?
- - What it means when they are different?
- - What it means when your Vikruti is changing?
The talk will be brief but lively so there will be plenty of time for questions and discussion.
FREE attendance or for a $20 donation a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION for a 2 hours course in Ayurveda can be provided. Khabir is a [Registered] Professional Ayurvedic Continuing Education (PACE) Provider.
* All are welcome including children.
***Advanced registration required.
Location - Khabir's Clinic in Ojai, CA
723 Fernando Dr. Ojai CA (Meiners Oaks area, near Farmer and the Cook Restaurant)