Ventura County Business License 8111
"Our objective is to educate our clients and help them be truly healthy, in a state of homeostasis and balance with vigor, strength and good immunity." Khabir
Services are available worldwide
- Individualized [Ayurvedic] dietary guidelines and therapeutic meal planning
- Instructions and support for home treatments
- Individualized [Western & Ayurvedic] herbal medicine (paid separately)
- Daily and seasonal routine suggestions based on Ayurveda
Notice: Khabir & his associates do not offer services or products that diagnose, treat or prevent Covid-19
* Unlimited follow-up support.
Clinic Appointments in Ojai, CA & San Antonio, TX
Initial consultations last approximately 60 to 90 minutes, depending upon your concerns and number of health conditions. Private consultations are available Mon. through Thurs. scheduled appointments. For assistance call or text to 805-308-3480 or schedule online.
Remote appointments are available by Skype or Zoom. The appointment will consist of a 90 minute remote appointment. The recommended herbal products can be mailed anywhere in the USA and most countries.
Fees for appointments with Khabir
- Initial appointment: $75 - 60-90 minutes
- Follow up appointments: $55 - 60 minutes
- Children 18 years or younger: $65 - 60 minutes
For an appointment see Available Services and Appointment Times.
* Unlimited follow-up support.
Discount packages with Khabir:
- 1 initial appointment plus 1 follow up appointment: $135
- 1 initial appointment plus 3 follow up appointments: $225
- 4 follow-up appointments: $180 - 60 minutes each
Call or Text 1-805-858-9222
with your questions and inquiries.
Days & Times
The clinic is available for last minute appointments, however, an appointment is still required. Clinic hour are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Thursday, closed Friday and until 1:00 pm on Saturday. Appointments are can be scheduled online from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm with availability on Sundays and evenings upon request. To see available times and schedule an appointment.
Payment for services is required at the time of appointment for office clients or in advance for remote clients. Detailed receipts will be provided by email for all services and products purchased.
Visa, MasterCard and Amex are accepted. PayPal is also accepted. Checks should be payable to Natural Healing Consultants.
Speak to Khabir about paying with Litecoin or Bitcoin.
Many families find they share the same health challenges and/or wish to implement lifestyle changes as a family, rather than face the challenges for a single member of the family to make healthy changes, while their family members don't. I am happy to consult with families and love to help each family member improve his or her health.
Appointments missed or cancelled with less than 24 hours will incur a charge of $50. Exceptions to this policy may be made for emergency situations on a case-by-case basis.
Teas, herbal formula, supplements, spices, oils and other products are not included in consulting fees or programs unless specifically stated. We use the highest quality, ethically wildcrafted, pure, and organic herbs in our Ayurvedic herbal preparations, and teas. * Herbal product costs: Generally, the formulas are; $10 - $15 for a 2 oz. jar; $20 to $25 for a 4 oz. jar; and $35 or $40 for a 6 oz. glass jar of powdered herbs; $10 or $15 for a 2.5 oz. or 3.0 oz. bag of loose herbal tea blends; and $15 for 4 oz. of herbal oils. Prices are set based on the cost of the ingredients not the weight. Herbal products may be shipped in plastic bags (with labels) instead of glass jars when needed. Unopened labeled products are refundable within 15 days of purchase with the exception of "custom" made products.
We do not bill insurance directly, but we will prepare a detailed bill which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement, if your insurance covers naturopathic or nutritional therapy visits. We do not bill Medicare.
Ayurveda is not yet covered by traditional HMO and PPO plans. This means we are an "out of pocket" expense. For many of us, the first steps on our journey to wellness is to make our health a priority, and one that we invest in.
Description of terms
- Remote Appointments (Not-in-person Consultations) - Includes telephone, Skype, facetime, Zoom or other remote communication service with documents email and herbal products mailed.
- The Initial Appointment (First in-person Consultation) - Includes a comprehensive intake with dietary and health history, current supplement analysis: pulse, tongue, eyes, nail and skin assessment as per Ayurveda, individualized dietary recommendations, recommendations for herbal products as needed; approx. 90 minutes.
- Follow Up Appointment (Consultations after the first appointment) - Evaluate progress and start new treatment(s); approx. 60 minutes.
All sessions include documentation, handouts and links to recommended products, and follow-up support by phone or email as needed. Herbal products are billed separately. One consultation is needed to purchase herbal products.