Free class: Diagnosing by Observation of the face as per Ayurveda
Diagnosing by Observation of the face as per Ayurveda
Part of Khabir's summer 2019 Ojai series on traditional Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, facial diagnosis is a common practice and powerful diagnostic tool, as is reading the tongue, nails, and pulse. By reading the lines on a person’s face, one can reveal current disorders, past history of disorders, or even potential disorders to come.
Topics to be covered are:
- - Meaning of horizontal lines on the forehead
- - Meaning of nasolabial lines or "laugh lines"
- - Meaning of downward lines on the outer edges of the lips
- - Meaning of lines between the eyebrows
- - Meaning of bags and lines under the eyes
- - Reading the eyebrows
- - Reading the ears
Since the lines do not tend to appear overnight, these telltale signs are often revealing chronic (long-term) issues such as malabsorption, low liver energy, weakness in the kidneys, adrenal fatigue, and even emotional disturbances such as unresolved grief.
COST: By donation only
* There will be plenty of time for questions and discussion. After the talk the herbal clinic will be open from 3:30pm to 5:00pm and provide 25% off most herbal products in stock.
FREE attendance or for a $20 donation a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION for a 2 hours course in Ayurveda can be provided. Khabir is a [Registered] Professional Ayurvedic Continuing Education (PACE) Provider.
Location - Khabir's Clinic in Ojai, CA
723 Fernando Dr. Ojai CA (Meiners Oaks area, near Farmer and the Cook Restaurant)