* Products are not sold online but available after one appointment.
Naturopathic and Ayurvedic therapies to lower blood pressure,
reduce cholesterol and improve circulation.
It is recommended that all persons over 50 undertake a version of this program to avoid heart conditions such as:*
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
In my opinion, most chronic cardiovascular health conditions are completely preventable. There is little dispute that dietary changes and exercise will go a long way to improve most heart conditions. However, in both Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine herbal formulas are the most important factor for "reversing" conditions of the heart and improving circulation.*
Herbal Medicine Heart Care Treatments
An individualized program with ongoing support.
*These treatments can be provided privately in Ojai CA or remotely by Zoom with herbal remedies mailed to you.*
This treatments are holistic multi-faceted protocol using ayurvedic dietary guidelines, wholefood nutritional supplementation, spices and herbal treatments to improve circulation, lower blood pressure and reduce fat (lipids) in the blood. It appears the the combination of these treatments along with more physical activity is very effective at improving most cardiovascular conditions in about 30 days. I have many testimonials remarking at how steadily their blood pressure came down and how quickly their cholesterol levels lowered while following a version of the this protocol.
Don't take your heart for granted, care for it!
I will provide clear step-by-step guidance tailored to your schedule and needs. As part of the program, I will provide the recommended herbal formulas and supplements for your cardiovascular system.
- Healthy Heart Plan is for individuals with no chronic heart conditions but wish to proactively improve cardiovascular health by improving circulation, maintaining healthy blood pressure levels and reduce any vascular plaque.
- Blood Pressure Reducing Plan is for individuals with elevated blood pressure who want to focus on lowering blood pressure with dietary changes, herbal formulas and natural therapies.
- Cholesterol Lowering Plan is for individuals with high cholesterol levels who want to focus on lowering fat lipid levels in the blood with dietary changes, herbal formulas and natural therapies.
After reviewing your health history and current health condition the appropriate plan will be recommended.
Additional cardiovascular support:
- Nutritional therapy: Includes recommendations for essential cardiovascular supplements including natural (non-synthetic) sources of D, E and Magnesium
- Therapeutic juicing
- Kidney care
You will also learn:
- Which foods and spices are the most effective to improve your heart condition.
- Additional natural therapies and treatments available.
- Additional whole-food nutritional supplements that can benefit your heart condition.
Typical herbal products provided:
Arjuna juice with Indian Gooseberry juice- 250 ml
|Ayurvedic Heart Tonic - 6 oz||Heart Tea - 2 oz|
|Arjun Saar a combination of best heart care herbs described in ancient Ayurvedic texts as the most effective herbal remedies for heart care, high cholesterol, blood pressure and heart problems like congestive heart failure or weak heart.||An Ayurvedic herbal formula known to reduce fat lipids in the blood and reduce cardiovascular congestion. Taken once per day preferably after dinner.|| |
To be taken 3 times a day to improve circulation and support stable blood pressure.
Overall benefits of the treatments:
- Reduce fatty deposits in the coronary arteries*
- Improve circulation in the whole body specifically the heart*
- Reduce blood cholesterol*
- Prevent future cardiovascular health problems*
Treatments require one or two private consultations (in Ojai, CA or by Zoom) plus herbal products.
To set an appointment see
To get started or discuss your health issues with Khabir please submit Online Health Assessment.
Attention: Heart disease is a very serious, potentially life-threatening illness. You must continue to see your family physician or cardiologist on a regular bases. If you are taking medication for heart disease, you should consult with your doctor or a medical consultant about stopping or reducing any dosage.