Khabir's Ayurveda Health Retreat 2019
ANNUAL AYURVEDA HEALTH RETREAT IN PARADISE
With Khabir Southwick & Associates.
This retreat is a great opportunity to deeply cleanse your body, relieve fatigue arthritis, fibromyalgia (joint/muscle pain), to detoxify your organs, systems and tissues, improve all skin conditions, and release your tension, anxiety & stress. Throughout this retreat we will be amidst an unforgettable experience of the rich and colorful culture of Southern India—the home of Ayurveda, on the beach! It's really beautiful.
We’ll be eating at a local, organic Ayurvedic restaurant, where the menu is changing every day, and disher are designed to all body-types (dosha).
For 7 days, each participant will receive Ayurvedic health treatments, designed by a skilled local Ayurvedic Doctor, and overseen by Khabir, to cleanse & rejuvenate the body at its deepest levels.
Our accommodation will be in the beautiful Golden Sands Beach Resort, in comfortable air-conditioned, poolside rooms, situated footsteps from the beach. Between meals and treatments, you’ll be pleased to find yourself resting on the beach in umbrella-covered beds, or swimming in the clear, cool ocean.
Ayurvedic treatment includes:
7 days of Tailored Ayurvedic Treatments (Panchakarma):
Panchakarma consists of five Ayurvedic Therapies which are designed to cleanse the body of all toxins. Purification of the body is very essential so that it can be replenished with radiant youthfulness, vitality and optimal health.
Conditions resolved by Panchakarma are (but not limited to): joint and muscle pain, all forms of arthritis, nerve pain like sciatica, slipped discs, constipation, headaches, PCOS, insomnia & sleep disorders, anxiety, all skin conditions including psoriasis & acne, infertility and psychological disorders such as depression and addiction.
Panchakarma is the detoxification process which removes toxins from their sites of origin for cleansing, purification and detoxification of the body. Panchakarma treatments are both powerful preventive medicine for those already in good health and highly effective in treating those with specific ailments.
7- days in a row you will receive:
- A 2 -3 hour Ayurvedic treatment including 2 or 3 of the following:
- Hot Oil Massage with medicated oils suitable for the individual (Abhayangam)
- Steam treatments with suitable essential oils (Swedam)
- Medicated oil in nose with facial, head & neck massage (Nasyam)
- Medicated oil continuously pouring on the forehead (Sirodhara)
- A hot oil treatment for lower back pain or Sciatica (Kati Basti)
- Decoction or oil enemas for colon care (Basti)
- Ayurvedic massage with herbal powders for skin condtions (Podi Kizhi)
- Medicated herbal oil put in a cap fitted around the head (Siro Basti)
- and more
- An appointments with our skilled local Ayurvedic doctor
Benefits of Panchakarma:
- Eliminates toxic conditions from the body and mind.
- Restores your unique constitutional balance.
- Improves health and wellness.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves energy and vitality.
- Improves functioning of sensory and motor organs.
- Creates brilliance and luster of complexion.
- Accelerates recovery from mental and physical disorders.
- Induces deep relaxation.
Accommodation for 8 nights
Golden Sands Retreat
- Includes airport pickup
- Pool-side room
- Complimentary Herbal Teas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & LCD TV
- Tea & Coffee Maker in Each Room
- Access to Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Laundry Service
Organic Ayurvedic meals:
- A pot of hot lemon ginger with honey, herbal tea or ayurveda tea
- Porridge prepared in Ayurveda herbal decoction or Indian preparation of the day
- Fruit salad
- Three freshly prepared fruit juice of choice
- Organic rice or rice porridge in fresh medicinal decoction
- Three traditional vegetable preparations
- Hot lemon ginger or herbal tea or fresh juice
- Soup of choice
- Three vegetable preparations (different each night)
Only: US$1,650 per person and US $2,850 for two persons in the same room
Costs & payment:
- US$ 1,650 per person in one room
- US$ 2,850 for two persons in one room
- Deposit $500 USD per room to confirm attendance.
Balance due by Dec 1st, 2019. You will be invoiced.
Included in cost:
- 8 (eight) nights accommodation in comfortable room with full amenities
- Private appointments with a local Ayurveda Doctor/Vaidya
- Herbal Treatments (limited)
- Organic Ayurvedic meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- 7 (seven) 2.5 hour Ayurvedic [spa] Treatments (Panchakarma)
- Airport pick and drop off by taxi.
- 24/7 Concierge service by Indian staff
- Support by Jade, Khabir's assistant
- Guidance by Khabir
* Bring extra money for additional Spa or beauty treatments, additional herbal products, Indian clothes, jewelry, souvenirs and gifts.
Does not include:
- Personal travel cost & plane fare to and from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India airport (airport code TRV)
- Health insurance.
- Cost of Visa (Please apply in advance it is very easy). For a 30 day one-time visa go here.
- Emirates Airlines Flight EK216 and Flight EK522, Los Angeles, Dubai, Thiruvananthapuram.; Return flight EK523 and EK215 - Thiruvananthapuram, Dubai, Los Angeles. (Example: Dec. 7th return to Los Angele Jan. 1st US$1,215 as of June)
- Etihad Airlines Flight EY170 Los Angeles to Abu Dhabi, and Etihad Airlines flight EY272 Thiruvananthapuram. Departure Dec. 7th & return to Los Angeles Dec. 31st (as of June 7th $1,429)
- Qatar Airways, flight QR740 & QR506 Via Doha: and flight QR507 & QR739 return. (For example: Dec 7th depart Los Angeles Return Jan. 1st for US$1,600 as of June)
- www.vayama.com used for searches.
- Recommended travel agent:TravelMate, Glendale, CA 800-569-5946, ask for Sangeeta.
Location - Golden Sands - A Beach Resort
Light House Beach Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695521