Understanding your Ayurvedic Body-type: Prakruti & Vikruti
Dec 14th, Tuesday, 2021
Understanding your Ayurvedic "Body-type" - Prakruti & Vikruti.
Prakriti and Vikruti are ayurvedic concepts used to describe the constitution and imbalance of an individual's body. Let us study both of them.
In this class, you will learn :
- - What is your original "body-type" - Prakruti.
- - What is your imbalanced "body-type" - Vikruti.
- - What it means when they are the same?
- - What it means when they are different?
- - What it means when your Vikruti is changing?
The talk will be brief but lively so there will be plenty of time for questions and discussion.
FREE attendance or for a $20 donation a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION for a 2 hours course in Ayurveda can be provided. Khabir is a [Registered] Professional Ayurvedic Continuing Education (PACE) Provider.
Location - Radha Madhav Dham ashram
Radha Madhav Dham ashram at 400 Barsana Rd, Austin, TX 78737