Diagnosing by Observation of the Finger Nails as per Ayurveda
Part of Khabir's summer 2019 Ojai series on traditional Ayurveda
There are several physical diagnostic tools that are commonly practiced in Ayurveda and one of the main ones includes nail assessment (called Nakha Pariksha). Just as the tongue, hair, skin, and other external attributes are very telling of one’s internal health, the nails can be a strong indicator of possible issues occurring in the body as well.
Topics to be covered are:
- Understanding the condition of your bones by your nails
- Meaning of horizontal ridges on nails
- Meaning of longitudinal ridges on nails
- Meaning of moons on the nails
- Meaning of white spots on the nails
- Meaning of the color of nails
* There will be plenty of time for questions and discussion. After the talk the herbal clinic will be open from 3:30pm to 5:00pm and provide 25% off most herbal products in stock.
FREE attendance or for a $20 donation a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION for a 2 hours course in Ayurveda can be provided. Khabir is a [Registered] Professional Ayurvedic Continuing Education (PACE) Provider.