Free class: Diagnosing by Observation of the Tongue per Ayurveda
Ayurveda Class:Diagnosing by Observation of the Tongue
Part of Khabir's summer 2019 Ojai series on traditional Ayurveda
Ayurvedic Diagnosing by observation of the tongue.
The tongue, according to Ayurveda, is a strong diagnostic tool for looking at one’s systemic health. It is a very accurate view into the inner health of an individual. Although this technique is typically used by Ayurvedic practitioners, it is simple enough to do a self-diagnosis.
Topics to be covered are:
- - Meaning of the color of the tongue.
- - Meaning of cracks in the tongue.
- - Meaning of red patches on the tongue.
- - Meaning of teeth marks on the tongue.
- - Meaning of mucus on the tongue.
It is important to regularly check your tongue in order to recognize when your body is accumulating toxins, when foods are causing negative reactions to your system, or when other indications of disorder may arise.
* There will be plenty of time for questions and discussion. After the talk the herbal clinic will be open from 3:30pm to 5:00pm and provide 25% off most herbal products in stock.
FREE attendance or for a $20 donation a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION for a 2 hours course in Ayurveda can be provided. Khabir is a [Registered] Professional Ayurvedic Continuing Education (PACE) Provider.
Location - Khabir's Clinic in Ojai, CA
723 Fernando Dr. Ojai CA (Meiners Oaks area, near Farmer and the Cook Restaurant)