How to naturally lower your Pitta?
To reduce body heat, hot flashes, anger and irritability, acid reflux, inflammatory pain and other high pitta conditions.
- Early morning workouts or late evening when the weather is cooler
- Remain cooler emotionally
- Engaging in calming activities
- Listening to calming music
- Enjoy sweet and calming scents like frankincense, rose, and sandalwood.
- Have flowers in your environment and create a relaxing space
- Eat regularly with three meals: start with a sweet fruit, breakfast, big lunch and smaller dinner. Between meals tropical fruits.
- Coconut oil for skin massage
- Meditate regularly
- Drink regularly
Favor to eat: sweeter fish, light meat like chicken, beans, basmati rice, jasmine rice, legumes, quinoa, amaranth, oats, millet, barley especially, sweet grapes, sweet oranges, mango, coconut, melon, coconut flakes, coconut water, maple syrup, mint tea, basil, cauliflower, broccoli, leafy greens, salads, squash, zucchini, butternut squash, aloe vera.
Opt for fruits between meals
- Getting upset
- Skipping meals
Food: chili, cayenne., jalapeno, alcohol, vinegar, yogurt, brown rice, tofu, corn, rye, buckwheat, cashew, macadamia, peanuts, bananas, honey, oily and fried foods, spicy foods, hot spices, cumin, mustard, black pepper, too much ginger, coffee, chocolate, any nut butter and aged cheese.